Friday, September 4, 2015

Bloggers Matter: Ginger Dawn's A Spice Below The Horrizon

Today I would like to introduce you to one of my favorite bloggers, Ginger Dawn Harman. Today marks her 100th blog post on Ginger Dawn: A Spice Below The Horizon!


From Ginger's post today, "Truth is...blogging is a wonderful experience and this post is a personal celebration. Not because it's my 100th blog post! It's hard to explain, Victor Hugo, says it best in his book The Hunchback of Notre Dame.

Yeah! I am not just a middle-aged woman who was a foster child, survivor, born during a hurricane, or a mushy huge-hearted handful. I am beautiful and I am using my voice and my words enthusiastically by blogging. And today I feel 100%"

,
Incidentally, Bud found Ginger Dawn (or I should say she found him) on my Pintrest page when I posted the cover of Bud's novel Hurricane Ginger on two of my boards. Bud's novel has nothing to do with Ginger Dawn since thet met after the book was published. The cover caught Ginger's attention because she was actually born when Hurricane Ginger hit the North Carolina coast in 1970 and was named after the storm.


If it wasn't for social media Ginger Dawn would not be a part of our lives and I would not be celebrating her success today! So Missy Ginger, here's some celebratory cupcakes and tea for you! Keep blogging because it adds a special spice to my life and the lives of all your followers!



No comments:

Post a Comment