Sunday, September 6, 2015

All the Voices in My Head

Just published, (a novella), All the Voices in My Head


Beginning with the disappearance of her college sweetheart, Gloria Webber’s mind is buffeted by the opinions of her parents and friends, driven by an irresponsible husband, and eventually jumbled by conflicting moral dilemmas. What is she to do about all the voices in her head calling, Gloria?

Please visit my storyboard for 'Voices' on Pintrest. 

As a celebration of the release of 'Voices' the Kindle version (eBook) will be FREE for 48 hours begining Monday, September 7 at 8 a.m. PST (11 a.m. EST) and all four of my other novels will be available for 99 cents each during the same time period. (All 5 for $3.96!!!) Click HERE to place your order or go to "Shelia Bolt Rudesill" on the Amazon website.


If you download a FREE copy, I'd appreciate a review on Amazon

THANK YOU so much!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment